If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help build theirs
more thoughts from the woodstock f festival
1. I HAVE made a ton of friends. I am actually great at making friends.
2. I have met a lot of fascinating people. One guy is like Joseph Campbell and has fasted 70 times. Many people have fasted and experienced many interesting things and miraculous healings. I gathered info for my friends with health problems.
3. I met a person from Miami who told me all about the rare fruits he grows.
4. I saw a rattlesnake in the woods.
5. Many stunningly pretty people are here.
6. It is easier to smile more on raw food and you have amazing energy as in your legs never get tired. You feel buzzed all the time like alert and ready to jump up.
7. I learned a lot about health and how the body functions. Rest, sunlight, air, etc are just as important as the food. I will try out these other factors like going to bed at 9pm…ha!!.
8. In a way it’s like a weightloss camp. Eat raw foods and water weight drops off very fast due to lack of salt in the diet.
9. I now met some new york fruitarian people and will be able to hang with them.
Thoghts from Woodstock f festival.
1. Everyone looks like primordial dwarves. Very small. Very small features. Well the girls. Also I could compare them to woodland sprites or fairies.
2. Everyone has the fruity glow which is like being tan but also kind of red and flushed in the cheeks all the time. Everyone here is afflicted with it.
3. The guys bodies are crazy. I see many girls giving them the once over, and I can’t help it either. They’re so tan and you can see all the abs. They remind me of a dream of native Americans leaping through the forest in harmony with deer or lil wayne.
4. There was speed dating last night. I appreciated them all. I had no idea so many fruitarians existed. I was really excited just to talk to them and to be like are you fruitarian too?
5. It is like an alternate universe here. Still surreal to see people with bowls of fruit walking around. Among my people. If you are really into something— go to where others are too. No wonder I felt like I was insane before being the only one.
6. The sunlight and the trees. It is a different kind of sunlight than I get in riverside park. Better. More healing.
7. A lot of people here are very spiritual which bothers me. But some people to awesome like this husband and wife team who ran 365 consecutive marathons each day for a year running around Australia in their late 60s (now in their 70s) to prove the power of 80/10:10 and raw food. I had a long talk with him today.
8. I don’t like meeting people. Well I like the people but I don’t like the feeling of like everyone is making friends but me. It reminds me of the start of college and everything else I ever did. But I made out ok in the end it just took me a couple months like 6, to make it.
1. Lots of stuff. So i’m going to a fruit festival for the next week. The only thing I’m happy about is being able to be fed fruitarian food for a week and not having to DIY. Also maybe I’ll make a friend in NYC? But unlikely because I am so terrible at making friends. But maybe I should just have a positive attitude. Well you know what, the best attitude for me seems to be no attitude at all. Like just thinking no thoughts about it, and forcing myself to do it. Just like, you’re doing it no matter what….and then just reacting FAST in the moment, no positive attitude to prepare me. Cause the minute I try to have a positive attitude is the minute I’m like WTF this will never work.
But I’m going. Special thanks to Ka***** for the push to go. She was like I’im 100% certain u will regret it if you don’t go. I’m like, you’re right!
2. I regretted not going to see my fave pole dancer perform last night. I really wanted to go but I thought she would think I was a weird stalker. I stressed about it all night till it was too late. Then today it was allegedly the most amazing thing ever and I”m kicking myself??? Lesson learned. The lesson being? I guess always force myself to do anything I have the slightest inkling of wanting to do. I want to live by that rule. Like make a rule, where every time I want to do something, I have to immediately go do it.
In the weird mixed up files of dr burns old website, he did an experiment like that where whenever he had a thought he had to do it or was it whenever he had a thought about a person he had to tell them. I think it was a radical honesty experiment which was popular back in the day. He ended up telling a person who was having his final meal that he didn’t like his face and the guy ended up giving him a ring. He also I believe told a gas station operator off.
3. If you never never never give up are you bound eventually to succeed? I think you can if you quickly GIVE UP on the method you were using and try a new method. Like if you do the same thing over and over and never give up, you might not succeed. But if you never give up on trying new things, then you are likely to get closer and closer to succeeding. Just my theory.
4. Someone liked picture stories magazine on fb and pinterest. This is literally a first that someone who is obviously not a spammer liked it. It’s incredible. After 5 years someone found it and liked it. It’s a miracle.